Owner and proprietor of this webpage is Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. mentioned herein as 'the company'. The company's business address is 231 62 Martyron Av. in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. You can contact us through our e-mail: email@example.com or call us on +30 2811 103007.
TRADEMARKS - COPYRIGHTS
The content, information, logos, pictures, photographs, graphics, texts that are included, presented or described on the website are subject to copyright law. Any alteration, distribution, republication of this website is prohibited for any purpose. The user may visit this webpage and utilise its services only for personal private use and not for any kind of professional or commercial purpose.
The user agrees and is liable to not use this website for:
- publishing, broadcasting, sending and disseminating by any means any material which is illegal, offensive, insulting, abusive, defamatory, harassing, violent, indecent, vulgar, and any material which is against common ethics, social values, privacy or minority.
- publishing, broadcasting, sending and disseminating by any means any material which is enforcing criminal activity or acts that are prohibited by criminal and/or civil law.
- gaining access to, or providing others the ability to gain access to other users personal computer systems
- harassing other users or preventing other users to use, utilise and enjoy the contents and the services of this webpage
- violating the legislation relevant to the use of digital social networks
- interfering with and/or obstructing the functionality of networks or other websites which are related or linked to this website.
- reproducing, broadcasting or downloading digital copies of material protected by copyright without the legitimate written consent of the owner/creator.
- publishing any of the company's legally established agreements or valid contracts (such as internal information, proprietary or confidential information access to which was granted by the company through professional actions/relations and/or are protected by confidentiality agreements)
- reproducing, publishing, sending via e-mail or broadcasting by other means any content that violates a third persons copyright, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property and/or ownership rights
- reproducing, publishing, sending via e-mail or broadcasting by other means, material that includes and/or carries malicious software and/or any other software, coding, files which were designed to induce or cause malfunction to third persons' computer hardware and/or software systems.
- intentional or unintentional violation of the current civil or criminal legislation
- harassing third persons by any means
- collecting and/or storing other users' personal information and/or data
- providing and/or declaring false personal data, impersonating another user or person, sending spam e-mails or batch e-mailing, sending multiple copies of messages, collecting personal, financial, and usage data of other users of this website without their proven consent including their electronic address and identity.
Also, the user agrees to use this website in accordance to the concept of socially responsible internet use known as Netiquette. The use of any practices which do not comply to Netiquette is strictly prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content and the information included on the website Ethnic Foods may contain typographic and arithmetic errors which either could not be corrected or have been made unintentionally or due to malfunction of the website itself and for which Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. can not be accounted liable.Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. cannot provide any kind of warrant against any malicious programs that may harm the users personal computer and may be present within the content of the website, the website itself or the server hosting this website. We highly advise all users to have a recently updated antivirus/ anti-malware software installed on their computer systems.
Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. has implemented all possible means to present its products in this website with their most accurate appearance. However, due to limitations of the users' screen resolution or the limited graphic capabilities of the users' computer system, Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. holds no liability for differences between the digital image and the real appearance of a product.
Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. cannot guarantee that the pages, the services, the options and the contents of this website are provided uninterruptedly or without errors.
Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. cannot guarantee for the correctness, the entirety or the availability of the pages, services, options and results of this website.
The user/visitor entirely holds the responsibility of access to the services of the website Ethnic Foods - access to the services of this website may involve third party costs (such as ISP fees or mobile data charges) which are payable solely by the user/visitor. Moreover, the user/visitor is exclusively responsible for the availability to them of the technological means required for gaining access to the services of this website.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
According to the EU Regulation 2016/679 referring to the usage, the processing and the protection of individuals' personal data and to the unobstructed availability of this data, you have the following rights:
•Transparency and Modalities, you have the right to be provided with transparent and comprehensive information regarding the protective framework of the GDP regulation, its regulatory provisions and your rights described in its context.
•Information and Access to Personal Data, you can make requests to be provided with information regarding the nature of the data we collect, the purpose of the collection, processing and storage of your personal data, as well as information about third parties your data are shared with etc.
•Rectification and Erasure, you can ask us to correct or amend your data whenever you realize that we collected, processed and stored your personal details incorrectly or incompletely. You can also make a request to delete all your personal data and to revoke your consent for its collection, processing and storage.
•Restriction of Processing, you can ask us to restrict the collection and processing of your personal data if you feel that these are collected and stored incorrectly or if you no longer wish to receive informational and promotional messages from us.
•Information on Rectification and Erasure, you have the right to make a request to inform you about any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out to each recipient to whom your personal data have been disclosed.
•Portability, you can ask us to send you a copy of all your stored data or to send this copy to a third party liable for controlling your data on your behalf.
•Right to Object and Automated Decision Making and Profiling, you have the right to object to the collection and processing of your personal data at any time. You can also deny the process and usage of your data for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including automated profiling.
Time Margin: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 calendar days. However, this time period may be extended due to reasons concerning legal rights or the complexity of your request.
Limitation of Access: Under specific circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to a part or to all of your personal data due to legal or statutory restrictions. In case we deny your request, we will provide you reasonable grounds for the denial.
Non-identification: We may not be able to locate your personal data due to insufficient or incorrect details of your identity you may have provided during your registration. In that occasion, when we are not able to identify you as the subject of data, we may not be able to satisfy your legal rights as these are described above, unless you provide us with additional identificational information.
If you wish to claim your GDPR rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of Pili Ethnic Foods S.A. through our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +30 2811 103007